The Sage Pro General Ledger module delivers advanced general ledger and financial reporting capabilities designed to meet the needs of today's proactive, growth-oriented businesses. The General Ledger module is the foundation of your Sage Pro ERP system. It is completely integrated with all modules and is the key to maximizing the efficiency and accuracy of your financial data.
- Flexible account structure lets you define an account number with as many as 36 alphanumeric characters.
- Easily define as many as six account segments, enabling information tracking for multiple cost centers, departments, locations, product lines, etc.
- Increased account number field length.
- Flexible sub-typing of General Ledger Accounts enables you to group accounts for reporting.
- Multiple account maintenance provides a convenient method for adding or deleting accounts in one step.
- GL accounts can be imported as an entire account segment or just Account Major from a variety of file formats.
- Supports four types of journal entries: standard, recurring, automatic distribution, and allocation.
- Journal entries can be imported from a variety of file formats.
- New Reversing Journal Entries Wizard generates reversing journal entries to any period.
Budgeting and Reporting
- Include Journal Entry memo field on General Journal reports.
- Provides virtually unlimited budgeting.
- Custom groups of accounts for budgeting and reporting purposes.
- Includes GL consolidation to consolidate, edit, and report information from multiple companies and various periods.
- Account inquiries provide easy access to information, including drill-down and auditing of sub-ledger detail, as well as the ability to drill down to originating documents.
- Budget data can be exported and imported to and from popular spreadsheets.
- Tailor report formats without creating custom reports with user-defined headers and footers, subtotaling, and column definition.
- Save time and effort by creating personalized General Ledger report sets.
- 13-period Income Statement available to report actual and budget information.
Over 60 financial, comparative, and audit trail report formats can be customized from a matrix of user-selected options: displayed, printed, exported to a spreadsheet, faxed, sent by e-mail, or saved on disk. Some of the reports included are:
- Account Reconciliation
- Balance Sheets
- Chart of Accounts
- File Listings of Recurring Entries, Account Groups, Types, etc.
- General Ledger
- Income Statements
- Performance Ratio Report
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Trial Balances
- Unposted Transaction Edit Lists